Monday, March 22, 2010

Welcome ICLW'ers!

I can't believe it's that time again...my how things fly! You can read a little about my journey in my side bar but in a nutshell...I'm 33, on my second marriage, step-mother to an 8-year old boy and have been trying to conceive my first child for about 9 years now. I've never been diagnosed with anything other than being a poor responder so no one really knows why I'm not able to get pregnant. I went through 2 IUI's a year ago and did my one and only IVF in July of last year. Obviously, none of it worked. So now we are out of money for ART and trying things the old fashioned way. Because let's face it, the old fashioned way has worked wonderfully thus far. :-)

For anyone that is new to the blogging world, I say a big WELCOME! It's nice to have you here. Anything that will strengthen our support system is A-OK in my book. And that is what the blogging world is, support. It's also very understanding and sympathetic and knowledgeable and just plain wonderful. We are here for each other in good times and in bad. Comments are definitely the new "hug".

So welcome aboard! I always love new faces and finding new blogs to read.

1 comment:

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Comments are definitely the new "hug"- wishing you luck on your journey--

Jess
http://jesstutt.blogspot.com