* my Kindle. You will see that here a lot. I love it to pieces. It's my escape into another world without being a cumbersome burden with actual (gasp) pages to turn and weight to carry around. I can't thank my husband enough for it.
* the Little Guy making his first basket during a game on Saturday. I yelled and cheered and so did his mother. Then we said to each other, "man, we are loud". But it was great.
* laughing hysterically at my beloved the other evening. Allow me to set the stage. We were on the couch watching TV and he needed a snack. He had just gotten out of the shower so he was in very clean clothes that he intended on sleeping in. He grabbed a small container of mandarin oranges and sat down and began pulling the top off. Some of the liquid came out right on his belly. I just chuckled at that point and tried to tell him to be careful pulling the rest off but before I could, he dumped about 2 tablespoons of the liquid as he pulled the lid off. I burst out laughing while trying not to. He just looked at me in disbelief...of his "accident" and the fact that I was laughing so much. He told me I was about to wear some of it too, if I didn't pipe down. I couldn't help but keep laughing and he relented and just laughed too.
* my husband telling me that it's ok to go and talk to that doctor that our tax lady recommended. He said that if we get back 80% then it can't hurt to go and talk to him and have him review our/my records. Of course, any tests are probably out of the question. It can't hurt to have a sit down, though.
* the show Chuck. It's a show that we watch with the Little Guy and that he actually pays attention to. It can sometimes be a little over his head and a little inappropriate for his age, but all in all it's a good show that we like to watch together. I actually had my heart strings tugged on last night's episode.