Thursday, July 9, 2009

T Minus 23 hours and 45 minutes

My nurse just called....my embies are doing great and they are right where they should be at 4 cells each.

I am scheduled for my transfer at 10:00. I need to arrive at 9:30 with a full bladder.

I'm on pins and needles right now. This is really happening. I'm going to have 2 embies transferred into my uterus. Amazing.

The clinic is an hour and 45-50 minutes away with no traffic. I'll be hitting rush hour. Lovely. I would walk through fire right now to get those embies in me so a little beltway traffic isn't going to scare me off.

I know that I still have almost 24 hours for something to go wrong, but I'm not going to think about that right now. Right now I'm going to focus on the good things and all the possibilities that tomorrow will bring.

No comments: