Monday, April 19, 2010

Happiness Is...

- moving the SIL's hot tub from their sunroom to their back porch without any problems or injuries. BJ helped them yesterday along with a few friends and it went off without a hitch. I love it when things work out like that.

- being on CD27 with no spotting or tinges on the TP. I'm not getting carried away, but it really should be CD1 right now.

- my dad calling me just to say hi Saturday. I don't do it enough so it's nice when he calls me to remind me that life should never get too busy for those kinds of phone calls.

- the intermission sexy time on Thursday night. It's something else that went off without a hitch. And since it had been just over a week (8 days, but who's counting?) we didn't miss any of the game. **wink, wink**

- my hockey team coming back from being down 3 goals to winning the game in overtime! How sweet is that???

- the Little Guy hitting the ball on Saturday at his game. We won't mention how he thought he was out so he didn't bother running all the way to first base and then ended up getting tagged out....he HIT the ball when so many of his teammates never make contact!

- successfully replicating a fruit dip that I tasted about a month ago. Never would have thought of it but it tastes great when you dip strawberries (that I got on a super sale, too) into it. It's cool whip (I use the light kind) and blueberry yogurt. Mix about 3/4 of the yogurt in the cool whip and let it chill and then dip away. Yummy in the tummy!

2 comments:

Pie said...

Yay for the LG hitting the ball! That is a big deal! Good for him!

And the *wink-wink* stuff too. ;)

Finn's Mom said...

Oooh, I like that CD27, no spotting info! :) :) :)