Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happiness Is...

- spending Easter with my husband's family. Holidays are for families to get together and spend some good quality time with each other. We made the most of the day and the weather was perfect.

- reconnecting with my younger brother, whom I haven't seen or talked to in quite a few years, via FB. Still working on opening the lines of communication, but it's a start that he accepted my "friend" request.

- semi-homemade strawberry shortcake treats. And when I say semi-homemade I mean I bought the stuff and put it all together. :-) Such a yummy treat in warm weather.

- making rice in my $12.99 rice maker...and loving it! The Little Guy and I like to eat rice that has the same consistency of the rice we get with our Chinese food. We can eat it with butter and sugar for breakfast, which I love. He likes to have rice with soy sauce (which I don't like) for a snack sometimes. I tried out my rice make and it worked great!

No comments: