- Gazing at the early Spring trees and all their pretty blooms. Commuting is not as bad when there is something nice to look at. Up and down the highway and up on Capitol Hill, all the early blooming trees are white and pink and purple and then there’s the green ones with the red berry things...so pretty.
- Having a sort of “me” week. I bought a new every-day purse (for the first time in about 4 or 5 years) on Monday. On Tuesday I got my hair cut and yesterday I got a pedicure. It’s not very often that I do that many things for myself in such a short amount of time. It feels good.
- Wearing sandals and not freezing! Since I got my first pedicure of the season yesterday I wore sandals and it feels GREAT! I love taking my socks and shoes off and letting my toes breath. And now they are pretty, too!
- Making a new blog-buddy. It’s hard to find women that are in just about the same place as me as far as the DE cycle goes but I have! Her name is Augusta and you should check her out. She just chose her donor and is waiting on a complete match as she is sharing her donor as well. Hop on over to her blog and wish her well.
- Getting an e-mail from my coordinating nurse telling me to skip my inactive BCP and start a new pack of active pills because the 3rd recipient is (finally) due to start her period this weekend! Yeah! I thought for sure that I’d have one more AF before we got started but it’s looking like I will be skipping right over her. How cool is that?